السبت، 12 نوفمبر 2022

Say it with hand on heart like a promise

 - could you please say it ?

= why ?

- i need to fall a sleep…

= but i need you to stay .

- i will be here.

= I want you here not a sleep

- put your hand on my heart like that , then just move it up and down and in circles

= ok , but why 

- to touch my soul 

= then ?

- say it and my soul will stay with you even in my sleep , wait i will write a memory for this moment to always remember it .

= without writing i will always remember it and i will keep on line till the morning 

- no problem , just say it 

= “Soon this will feel like a distant dream. Until then, may you rest in a deep and dreamless slumber” 

- continue 

= you will dream about me ? 

- yes i promise , just say it 

= sleep my love

Zzzzz…………

Kareem 12.11.22 4:23


ليست هناك تعليقات: